We Offer 24/7 Emergency Services
We also have our IICRC certification.
Mold damage is a real threat for Maryland area properties, and you should seek professional assistance at the first sign of mold. At BYLT, we're proud to be a top choice for mold removal in the region. Our team maintains a 24/7 response time for emergencies, so we'll get to your property as soon as possible. After all, mold damage only gets worse with time! When you work with our technicians, you can expect top-quality results and speedy completion times.
What Are the Signs of Mold?
Mold from water damage is incredibly common, especially after a significant rainstorm or unexpected pipe burst. However, it can be difficult to tell if you have an actual mold outbreak or just minor water damage. At BYLT, we encourage our clients to stay vigilant for a few signs of significant mold damage. Should you notice any of the following, don't hesitate to get in touch with our team:
- Water damage or pipe leaks
- Condensation and humidity
- Rusty pipes
- Warped drywall
- Musty smells
- Flu-like symptoms
Why Mold Removal Is Essential
Mold removal is essential for several reasons. Clearly, mold and mildew growth can do significant damage to your business in the long run. But unfortunately, mold can also have a huge impact on your health and comfort. While mold exposure isn't typically a medical emergency, it can cause a range of symptoms that make your life difficult. Mold inhalation or exposure may result in these symptoms:
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Other respiratory symptoms
What Is the Mold Removal Process?
Our mold removal process is designed to be both quick and effective. We know an efficient response time is crucial when dealing with mold, so we'll get started as soon as we're able. Our process varies based on the specifics of your facility, but in general, it will follow these steps:
- Inspection: Before beginning any restoration work, we need to inspect your property for any instances of water damage and mold growth. In many cases, we find mold deposits the client wasn't aware of. Our team will determine the source of the mold and assess the amount of damage.
- Removal: Next, we start removing any mold we can find. Our team may have to remove certain items to disinfect them. During this stage, we'll take every measure to eliminate the source of mold.
- Mold Damage Restoration: Once we've removed the source of the mold, we can begin restoring your property to its former condition. Not only can we restore small sections of your commercial facility, but we can also undertake full reconstructions.
BYLT Is Here to Help
Removing mold damage is among our specialties, and we can provide you with all the information you need on the matter. Whenever you have a question about potential mold growth, be sure to get in touch with us for an inspection. You can never be too cautious, and an inspection can only help to identify possible sources of mold growth in the future. Whatever the severity of the mold in your commercial building, look to BYLT for help. Contact us today.