We Offer 24/7 Emergency Services
We also have our IICRC certification.
No matter the strength of your pipes or the completeness of your flood protection plan, you could still be at risk for significant water damage. If you suspect a pipe leak or lasting damp stains from a recent storm, get in touch with BYLT right away. We're experts in water damage restoration, as well as full reconstruction. Regardless of the extent of the damage, you can count on us for prompt assistance and knowledgeable service. We're proud to offer our expertise to business owners in Washington, D.C., Annapolis, Baltimore, Rockville, and the surrounding communities.
How to Identify Water Damage
The first step to addressing water damage is knowing when it occurs. We advise staying on the lookout for a few signs of potential water damage. As soon as you notice any of the following, be sure to contact BYLT for top-tier water damage service:
- Dark spots on the ceiling or walls
- Sounds of dripping water
- Puddles of water
- Cracked or flaked drywall
- Musty smells
- Unexplained increases in utility bills (could indicate a leak)
Why Seeking Immediate Help Is Crucial
If you've found signs of potential water damage, it's essential to get in touch with professionals as soon as possible. Even if the damage appears slight, water damage can result in a slew of additional problems when left unchecked. To avoid the following issues, be sure to schedule service with BYLT today:
- Compromised building structure
- Destroyed personal items and documents
- Mold growth
- Increased risk for electric shock
A Streamlined Restoration Process
Our water damage cleanup services leave no stone unturned. When you trust us with this enormous task, you can be sure we'll take care of all the details. Our process is designed to guarantee top-quality results, even in the face of a major flood or rainstorm. In most cases, our team will follow this basic process for getting your commercial facility back to normal:
- Water Removal: First things first, we need to get rid of any excess water in your building. This is especially important if you've just experienced a flood that's left plenty of standing water. We use specialized equipment to remove all water and moisture.
- Evaluation: Now that the scene is cleared, we can evaluate the damage. We use an array of devices to measure moisture and temperatures, and our team will thoroughly assess your property.
- Damage Mitigation: Next, we'll get to work minimizing any further damage. This step typically involves bringing in state-of-the-art equipment, such as industrial dehumidifiers and high-powered air movers.
Restoration: Finally, we begin restoring your commercial property to its original state. This might include small repair work or major reconstruction. We'll let you know what to expect before breaking ground on the project.
Contact Us for Water Damage Repair Today
Water damage isn't a problem that will subside on its own. At the first sign of trouble, we urge you to get in touch with our experienced team. The technicians at BYLT will ensure your property is properly restored quickly and efficiently. Contact us today to schedule water damage cleanup.